For all you delinquent shoppers out there, here are some last-minute gift ideas for your favorite globetrotter:
1. I’ve always wanted a large wall map to plot my global conquests, and this delightful version by can double as art and is available in different sizes. Watercolor World Map No 6 by Jessica Durrant.
2. For all the times you both wanted to watch a movie on your laptop mid-flight: the Branch Earphone Splitter. Genius!
3. The leather duffel is the perfect travel bag: great for guys or gals, can be dressed up or down, and only gets better with wear. This fancy-shmancy version by Lotuff Leather is on my dream list
4. Olympus Trip 35: Recommended by my photo teacher, this compact 35mm film (!) beauty has impressive lens quality and has become my go-to on-the-run camera. The Trip Man company in England refurbishes original models in very chic leather coverings, like this black and white snakeskin version.
5. For the yogi in your life there is nothing better than the Jade Yoga Mat. The best I’ve found made from non-slip rubber and also available in travel sizes.
6. A personalized leather name tag adds a little spirit of Indiana Jones to your favorite suitcase. Personalized Luggage Tag by Birch Creek Leather.
7. This chic scarf can go anywhere and with anything. Painted California Poems scarf by Leah Goren.
8. Perfect for getting through security without taking up precious luggage space, the Vapur foldable water bottle is a traveler must-have.